Just My Thoughts (October 23)
10/23/2007 6:06:00 PM
#Quiz and Survey
...just what I was feeling at the time
- Why is everybody’s Homecoming photo album a title or song lyric from Kanye West’s Graduation album?
- Wasn’t PrettyNasty pretty crazy?
- How did you spend your Friday night?
- Was it all that you wished or did it not meet expectations? What was your favorite memory?
- Was argyle the fashion item of the weekend?
- What are we going to do once they close the parking lot that tailgate is held now?
- Shouldn’t they just make it a wet campus so we can experience public drunkenness every weekend?
- Did you even go to the game?
- Did you hook up with the one that got away in undergrad? Or just the one that you already got, but you were away and because you were back, you rekindled something?
- Weren’t some key people missing that affected the overall live-ocity of Homecoming?
- Have you realized that no matter where you live, where you work or when you graduated, you will still be known as the person you were in undergrad?
- Have you bought your tickets yet for Homecoming Pt. Deux, I mean, Candle in the Dark?
- How long did/will it take you to recuperate?
- What is up with T.I.’s judge? He must not have liked “T.I. vs. TIP”, huh?
- Would the wildfires get this much publicity if they were the Inglewood winds that burned up Compton and Watts?
- Doesn’t your pick for the college football national championship game change every single weekend?
- Is “Dancing with the Stars” a fad or do you really enjoy watching these celebrities do homoerotic hip gestures?
- Have you heard “30’s the New 20” (Remix) with Andre 3000? If so, does it not put him over the top as far as the best rapper in the game?
- Graduation, Finding Forever or Quality? Rank them in order
- Who had the best tent? Punch?
4/16/2013 5:38:24 AM
I'm really excited about this post. It is truly magnificent. The author is incredibly talented.
10/25/2007 1:01:14 PM
1. Can't say mine is
2. Actually I thought it wasn't what I wanted it to be. For a reunion edition...no one reunited
3. Shopping and going to Black Love
4. A little bit of both, the parties need more unity and everyone needs to stop trying to do their own thing.
5. I fell prey to it
6. Who knows, on that back street behind the stadium
7. & 8. Hell Naw
9. Homecoming is always chasing ass you set-up from facebook and things now, not soo much new ass.
10 & 11. Yup
19. Eardrum, Graduation, Finding Forever
10/25/2007 12:26:59 PM
1. It was just waaaaaaay too fitting… As I walked thru tailgate that entire album played (chopped and screwed due to drunkenness) in my head…… HC was surreal.
2. Did a driveby….. crowd looked young… but I heard it was bananas
3. Nostalgia…. FUCKED UP
4. It was more than I expected….and the whole weekend was a fave
5. HAHA, not for moi.
7. NOPE…. Then HC wouldn’t be so crazy. And you’d be one of the only people able to partake --- niggas don’t live in the A nemore
9. Know what… I didn’t… hope someone else had fun for me
10. I was actually cool on attendance…
11. Yyup……. But I don’t mind….
12. I’ll b @ the afterparty
13. Still doin bad
20. Didn’t stay at any tent long enough to care – shot out to my chapter and the bruhs for feeding me… as far as punch is concerned….. MY punch was that one – I went from venue to venue requesting refills before I had finished the last… might sound nasty… but that shit had me on….that was defiantly niggerish and nasty now that I think about it…. But --- beer goes quite well oil and every other frat specialty when you’re faded.
10/25/2007 12:22:36 PM
You are right, Ryan. Ear Drum is the new album.
Ally, I didn't even know we had a tent.
10/23/2007 11:10:48 PM
2. I was there in spirit (via Neos)
3. In the library writing a paper wishing I was at
4. Wished I was there
6. WHAT!? OMG!
7. Haha, yeah right. Morehouse? Dream dream dream
8. Via Blackberrys from those watching it
10. ME! Rooo!
12. When is it?
13. As soon as I got a 92 on my 15 page paper in
JAPANESE! Sheeet, I'm going shopping! (Well, how
about opening 2 more locations for Victoria's
18. NOOOOOOOOOOOO, pass it to me
19. All 3 Hit at different angles
20. I'm Bias, ROOOOOOOOOOOF!
10/23/2007 10:42:48 PM
1. U shoulda knew it was coming
2. No, I DIDNT GET IN..ARGHHHHHH
3. BLACK LOVIN..from wat i remember
4. Pretty Nasty got shut down...no 06 Tent...but it was still great..but nuttin on last year..best memory...755 was legendary
5. u saw the 3 cardigans i rocked
6. ummm we'll think of sumthin
7. get a flask
8. havent been since sophomore year
11. The beligerent drunk, or the extra nigga
12. i will be
13. it took me 3 days
16. i gave up
19. u just did
20. I did....2 bottle os Rose..2 Big Bottles of Goose and a gallon of Vodka
10/23/2007 10:28:03 PM
1. Because the song kept playing in my head all weekend.
3. Black Loving, pulling down my dress with my heels in my hand.
4. Throwing bows to Pastor Troy at Tailgate and Black Love like it was 2001.
7. I agree with Uncle Lee
8. There was a game? :)
9. Nobody is truly gonna answer this question
10. Just my main Spelman sisters and Will other than that it was still hell live
20. Clark is right, we did!!! No punch just bottles.
10/23/2007 7:58:56 PM
Who? Clark Jones!
1. Im still waiting on "drunk nd hot girls"
3. if you weren't at Motions...
4. more than, performing with my brother then shaking up with Theo
9. sadly no...and thankfully no
10. nope, except the boy will
11. who... clark jones lol
20. we did!!!! :)
10/23/2007 7:12:15 PM
18. I haven't heard it yet...but Andre 3000 has always been #1 Consistently one of the top five rappers who have ever lived and #2 One of the most SLEPT on rappers who've ever lived.
19. I think you're confusing Quality with Ear Drum, Scoop. But to be honest...I can't even rank them and I did actually try. I'm going to go ahead and add Pharoahe Monche's album Desire in there and say that all four of those albums are classics in their own way, each bringing something different to the table. Hip-hop continues to live on...
10/23/2007 6:48:11 PM
1. Not mine
3. good question. I just know Black Love III was involved
4. There was NO way it could be improved.
5. Argyle is always a classic.
6. Move it back to Brown Street, close off West End Ave., and see if Patillo will let us use the hill INSIDE the stadium too!
7. Nah, do it too often and we set ourselves back a few years.
10. Nope. Not at all. Some were missed, but the weekend was still LIVE!
11. LOL, so true.
13. Well, I was functional by 9am Monday, but not by choice.
15. Only after 4 days, and then the "new development" would begin.
16. Boston College will remain!
20. On the "Morehouse side", if you will, were there really ANY bad tents?