Just My Thoughts (November 6)
11/6/2007 5:45:57 PM
#Quiz and Survey
...just what I was feeling at the time
1. Who is having/will have a better first year: Michael Crabtree, Adrian Peterson or Kevin Durant?
2. What about between Mike Beasley, OJ Mayo, Kevin Love, Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon?
3. What’s up with Pepa’s nose on Salt-n-Pepa’s new show?
4. Since everything is reality television, doesn’t that change the term “reality”?
5. Did you see “American Gangster”? If so, what did you think?
6. Did you get Jay-Z’s “American Gangster” album? If so, what do you think?
7. Should Charlie Weis get fired after Notre Dame’s dismal season?
8. Are the Yankees trying to implode on purpose?
9. Who in baseball can afford to pay A-Rod?
10. After stating that this is the deadliest year for American soldiers in Iraq, can the troops come home now?
11. Is the Pac-10 better in football or basketball this year?
12. Why are Bow Wow and Omarion making a “Best of Both Worlds” album? It's called “Faceoff”?
13. How many people over 18 are going to buy Chris Brown’s album?
14. How did Don Imus get his job back?
15. Did you know Jadakiss has signed with Roc-A-Fella? And Vanessa Carlton is with Murder Inc?
16. After listening to Weezy’s verses on Kanye West’s “Barry Bonds” and Jay-Z’s “Hello Brooklyn 2.0”, do you think Lil Wayne's next album will be more proof that he always raps better on mixtapes than on CDs?
17. What did you do/wear on Halloween? What was the best costume you saw?
18. Was the Colts/Patriots game as good as it was hyped up to be?
19. Who would you take: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison?
20. Is it me or is Britney Spears in the news for something new EVERY single day? Have you heard she wants to have a tryst with Kim Kardashian?