PNI Digital Media (PNDMF) Updates PNI Connected Kiosk Software
1/31/2012 1:38:15 PM
PNI Digital Media, the leading innovator in online and in-store digital media solutions for retailers, today announced updates for its award-winning PNI Connected Kiosk™ software, which enables further consumer creativity, product merchandising, and enhanced back office controls.
The company’s PNI Connected Kiosk software allows consumers to create, customize and order photo gifts such as photo prints, enlargements, photo books, photo calendars, and greeting cards directly from a retailer’s in-store photo kiosk. The photos can be taken from digital cameras, mobile phones and tablet devices, as well as from Facebook by logging in with Facebook directly from a PNI connected kiosk.
“With over 8,000 installations worldwide, PNI Connected Kiosk software is relied upon by many leading retailers to generate orders within their store environments,” Kyle Hall, CEO of PNI Digital Media stated in the press release. “The latest update adds many new features to an already robust solution. PNI is committed to the kiosk software market and has accelerated the development cycle of our software to extend the solution even further.”
The updated version of PNI Connected Kiosk is compatible with virtually any photo kiosk hardware and is easily installed on new and legacy kiosk systems.
The PNI LiveControl analytics-style reporting tools allow retailers to adjust the product catalogue to maximize results immediately, based on real-time results.
Additional features also include:
• Ability to implement and track product sales and promotions nationally, regionally, by city, per store, per kiosk and in real-time.
• Video promotions and product tutorials
• Visual Product Creator, which allows retailers to create and new products using a step-by-step interface
• Cross-selling features that showcase additional matching products in the shopping cart to drive up average order value
• An improved passport photo print wizard
• A new dynamic ‘drag and drop’ layout creator so consumers can easily drag and drop photos into templates
• Dynamic rich photo layouts that span edge to edge on both sides of a bi-fold photo book
• Improved image effects including transparency, sepia, black and white and dynamic zoom
For more information visit www.pnimedia.com
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.
Sign up for “The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter” at www.QualityStocks.net
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://disclaimer.qualitystocks.net